How do I add a Slido widget to my live video?
the following instructions only apply to sites that are enabled as a Private Portal and support Live video. If you wish to learn more, please contact email@example.com.
To embed a Slido widget alongside your Live Event on the web, following the steps below. (Slido widgets are for web only, this will not apply to apps).
- Go to Content -> Live Events
- Edit the Live Event you wish to add the Slido widget to
Click on the Details panel of the Live Event
Open a new tab and sign in to Slido.
5) If you haven't created a Slido Event for your Live event, do so now. You may configure this as you normally would.
From the Slido Event detail page, change your view to the PARTICIPANT VIEW by clicking the icon in the top right corner
From the PARTICIPANT VIEW, click the Share Link button and then click Copy Link to Clipboard
Return to your Vimeo OTT Live Event Detail tab and Paste the Slido link you just copied into the SLIDO WIDGET area
- Click SAVE in the bottom right.
- That's it! Your Live Event will now have the Slido widget automatically embedded underneath it for all Customers viewing from the website.
Here's an example: