Vimeo OTT Community Guidelines
We rely on our community of publishers to make Vimeo a vibrant source of creative and interesting video content of all kinds. However, we do have some rules regarding subject matter we do not allow on Vimeo.
Do not upload the following content to Vimeo OTT:
- Videos that harass or advocate harassment of another person.
- Any pornography or sexually explicit material.
- Videos that promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Videos that promote activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, exploitative, obscene, illegal, defamatory or libelous.
- Videos that you do not own all of the rights to, ie: videos that infringe, or promote the infringement of, the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Videos that violate any law.
If you believe your work has been infringed upon, please file a claim on our copyright page: https://www.vhx.tv/copyright.
- Don't post spam- in Vimeo’s forums or any of our sellers’ forums or in comments. Don’t send unsolicited mass messages.
- Be constructive & encouraging - No one likes a jerk. Be nice on Vimeo OTT - in the forums or in comments.
- Don’t squat on Vimeo OTT subdomains - Vimeo OTT subdomains and usernames are for the enjoyment of the whole community! Don’t squat on subdomains that you don’t intend to use, or buy/sell/trade them. That would be weird.
- Don’t be a creep - Site forums and video comments are tools to allow you to engage with your community. Don’t abuse them with comments or messages that make recipients feel uncomfortable, such as sexualized compliments or unwelcome advances.