Managing your Customers
In this Article:
Where can I find data about my customers?
We believe you should have access to all of the data about your customers, so we've made a page where you can get insight into different segments of customers and take action accordingly. The VHX Customers page shows details about the people who are engaging with you, whether you're selling a subscription, transactional products, or both!
You can segment your customers in many ways. You can filter customers who:
- Are subscribed - These are all of your subscription product customers.
- In a free trial - Those subscribers still in the free trial session of your subscription (3, 7, 14, or 30 days depending on your setting.)
- New paying subscribers - Those customers who are actively paying and not in the free trial.
- Subscribers for at least one month - Those who have been subscribed for at least 1 month.
- Paused their subscription - These are subscribers who have chosen to pause their subscription for 1, 2, or 3 months. They have this option on the purchases settings page.
- Are unsubscribed - All of those who once were subscribers but are no longer paying for the below reasons.
- Have access to a Product - These are all of your transactional product customers.
- Purchased - Those who have purchased your transactional product.
- Rented - Those who rented your transactional product.
- Gift - Any of your customers who are a gift recipient of the product.
- Free - Those who were sent free-copies of your product via the Add Customer tool.
- Coupon - Those customers who bought using a discount coupon or a free one!
- Have not purchased - These are all those people who are signed up for your mailing list, but haven't purchased anything yet.
If you'd like to give free access to a customer that has not purchased your product, you can also do this via the Customers page, using the Add-a Customer tool.
How do I filter, view, export customers?
Filtering customers on the Customers page could not be easier!
- In the VHX Admin, click on the Activity dropdown menu and select Customers.
- Simply click the Filters button and the filters will appear.
- You can then click each filter and the customers page will load that specific list.
- You can click into a specific customer to see their activity.
- Or click the CSV button to export all customers, or the selected filter list!