Vimeo OTT Community Guidelines
We rely on our community of publishers to make Vimeo a vibrant source of creative and interesting video content of all kinds. However, we do have some rules regarding subject matter we do not allow on Vimeo.
Do not upload the following content to Vimeo OTT:
- Videos that harass or advocate harassment of another person.
- Any pornography or sexually explicit material.
- Videos that promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Videos that promote activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, exploitative, obscene, illegal, defamatory or libelous.
- Videos that you do not own all of the rights to, ie: videos that infringe, or promote the infringement of, the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Videos that violate any law.
If you believe your work has been infringed upon, please file a claim on our copyright page: https://www.vhx.tv/copyright.
- Don't post spam - to our forums, in comments, or in messages to other publishers/customers.
- Be constructive & encouraging - No one likes a jerk. Be nice on Vimeo OTT - in the forums, in comments or messages to other publishers.
- Don’t squat on Vimeo OTT subdomains - Vimeo OTT subdomains and usernames are for the enjoyment of the whole community! Don’t squat on subdomains that you don’t intend to use, or buy/sell/trade them. That would be weird.