Managing User Account Settings
IN THIS ARTICLE:
To access your VHX account settings page, hover over your icon in the upper right hand of the VHX Admin and click on Account Settings, or visit http://vhx.tv/settings.
When you load the settings page, you land on the INFO tab. On this tab, you have the ability to change the following:
- Your email address
- Your name - First and last
- Password - You can also reset your password at http://vhx.tv/forgot_password
- Delete Account - If you want to totally remove your account from VHX, you can do so on the bottom of this profile settings page. If you are an admin or member of a selling VHX site, you will need to be removed from those sites before you can delete your account.
The next tab on the settings page lets your manage VHX email notifications. These are the different emails that you receive from VHX when events occur on your account.
Here is a breakdown of the different kinds of emails you can receive:
- Universal VHX Emails (across all VHX sites you are subscribed to):
- VHX Newsletter - Announcements and promotions from VHX
- Comments - Replies to your comments on an Update
- New videos - New releases to Products you've purchased
- Updates - New posts from sites you're following
- Publisher Email Settings (only applies to the site you select in the dropdown):
- New comments on videos and updates - Any new comments on Update from your site.
- New update is published - When a new Update is published from that site.
- New members added - When a new Member or Admin is added to your VHX site.
- Screener is accessed - Whenever a Screener that you've sent out, is accessed.
- New video released notification - When a new video released is to a Product from that site.
- Unsubscribe from all VHX emails - Click this to stop receiving any notifications from VHX.
From the purchases tab of the settings page you can:
- View all of your purchases/pre-orders/subscriptions
- Cancel current Subscriptions
- Cancel outstanding pre-orders
- Upgrade from monthly to annual subscriptions