How do I edit my Vimeo OTT site settings?
To get to your Vimeo OTT site settings, click the Distribution tab, then Platforms. On that page, click Website Settings next to your site.
On the Settings page, you can set:
- Design - Here you can change the design of your Vimeo OTT site. Read more.
- Theme - Want to select a different theme for your site? Read more.
- Site visibility - You can toggle if you want your site visible to the public or only to your site members.
- Title - The title and description should summarize your content and will be search engine optimized. Your site title will also appear at the top of your web page.
- Description - Your movie or site description.
- Google Analytics ID - Learn more about Google Analytics here.
- Facebook URL
- Twitter Username
- VHX subdomain - Change your Vimeo OTT url: http://spacemovie.vhx.tv
- Custom domain - Set the URL you want to point to your Vimeo OTT site. eg: "http://spacemovie.com" Learn more here.
- Permanently delete your site - Want to remove your Vimeo OTT project site? Click the "Permanently delete this site" link to do so. More info here.